Calix Online Meetings as of 28 December, 2020.
- Sunday – 5:00 pm ET – The Holy spirit – The Sanctifier – Nebraska Calix*
- Sunday – 6:00 pm ET – A 12 Step Approach to the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius – Maine Calix
- Monday – 7:00 pm ET – Lectio Divina – Monday’s Gospel – Cleveland Calix
- Tuesday – 8:00 pm ET – A 12 Step Approach to the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius
- Wednesday – 12:00 pm ET – “Light of Faith,” by Fr. Francis Canavan, SJ – St. Paul Calix
- Wednesday – 8:00 pm ET – For Codependents: The Seven Sorrows of Mary
- Thursday – 8:00 pm ET – Calix and the 12 Steps
- Friday – 12:00 pm ET – Lectio Divina – Liturgy of the Hours
- Saturday – 12:00 pm ET – Lectio Divina – Sunday’s Gospel
We use a technology platform called Zoom for our online meetings. For those who have never joined a Zoom meeting, Zoom is a format which accommodates many people at one time via video conference or by phone.
Please consider joining one or more of these meetings. Join from your computer by clicking this Link. If joining by telephone, dial 1 646 558 8656, and enter
Meeting ID: 761562941; Meeting Password: 19491949
*ID and Password for this Sunday meeting: ID-465-531-4736; Password-19471947
International numbers available: click this link.
Zoom Available for Local Online Meetings. If you would like to hold your local unit meeting using the Zoom platform, we can offer the use of our Calix account for free Please contact Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up the online meetings. We can accommodate your meetings only during times when one of our meetings is not already being held. So, as you work with your local unit members to set up a time, please refer to the list of meetings above to know what days/times are not available for your use.
Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to help in your recovery during these unprecedented times. If you are interested in opening up your local Calix Online meeting to our broader Calix Society members, or have any questions, please contact Gaylen Emond at email@example.com, or at 216-789-3882.